December 7, 2019 - Hillsboro, IL
Three selected teams will compete to build the ultimate holiday decoration. The teams will be provided an assortment of materials to use in their creation. They will have 3 hours to complete their design before judging. The winning team will collect $500 and be qualified for the season finale build.
1. Teams must apply with a video via social media by tagging Atlas 46 and using the hashtag #a46buildbattle or fill out this form.
2. Teams can have a maximum of three members
3. Teams will have 3 hours to complete the build.
4. Only the materials provided may be used in constructing your holiday decoration. Teams are only allowed to bring tools and fasteners (screws, nails, bolts, nuts, washers).
5. Each team will be given one standard electric outlet to use.
6. Participants must bring their own tools.
7. Participants will be required to wear Atlas 46 gear (some will be available for use) during the build.
8. Decorations must be a minimum of 5 feet tall to qualify for judging.
9. Decorations must be free standing - (ie. no leaning against the work table)
10. The winner will be chosen by our panel of judges.
11. Teams will be responsible for their own travel to Hillsboro, Illinois.
12. By participating, you are agreeing to the use of photos and videos of your team and your creation to be used in marketing efforts by Atlas 46, Imagine Hillsboro, and the city of Hillsboro.
13. Please contact us if you have any questions on the contest, rules or tools/equipment you may bring.
How to Apply to Participate
Fill out this form
Watch for the Holiday Build Battle video on our YouTube channel in early 2020!